- Wednesdays at noon, 203 N. Main.
- 6:30PM to 7:45PM, Messy Grace by Caleb Kaltenbach.
- Each third Wednesday each month: A church meal at 6:00PM followed by board meetings at 7:00PM.
Women’s Bible Studies
- Beginning October 24, 2019. Thursdays at 10Am – noon, 203 N. Main. What Matters Most – A Study of Philippians by Karen Ehman. “…the world is always full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians shows we can discover contentment and joy in the middle of it by prioritizing what matters most – Christ.”
- Beginning October 25, 2019. Fridays at 9AM, St. John Lutheran Church, Fireside Room. What Matters Most – A Study of Philippians by Karen Ehman.
Men’s Bible Studies
- Saturdays beginning October 26, 2019 at 7:30AM, 203 N. Main. Eternity is Now in Session by John Ortberg.
- Thursday evenings 203 N. Main 7:00 – 8:30PM. Bible study on prayer. Second Thursdays each month meet at A & W in Cresco from 7:00 – 8:30PM.